Glass Tempering Furnace Energy Saving Forecast:(1) When the speed is reduced to 85% of the rated speed (the air volume will be reduced to 85% of the rated air volume), then the motor shaft power will be reduced to 61% of the rated power;
(2) When the glass tempering furnace is in standby mode, the centrifugal fan speed is reduced to 20% of the rated speed, then the motor shaft power is about 0.008% of the rated power. Thus, centrifugal fans with frequency control have obvious energy-saving effect.
|Heat-Resistant ID Fans for Glass Production Line|
Variable Frequency Speed Regulation Fans and Blowers Energy Saving Principle:(1) When the air demand is less than the rated air volume, that is to say, the motor works under rated speed, then reduce the fan speed can adjust the fan airflow easily.
(2) With the reduction of the fan rotation speed, the motor shaft power decreases, then electric power consumption reduces.
(3) Therefore, using variable frequency speed control technology to replace shutter valve have significant energy saving effect.
|New Design Radial Fan|
Glass Tempering Process and Technique:(1) Firstly, send the normal glass to reciprocating heating furnace, when the glass is heated to softening point, then make rapid quenching to complete the glass tempering.
(2) Quenching air is from 250 kw centrifugal fan.
(3) According to different glass thickness and parameters in control system, the
centrifugal fan will produce different airflow to cooling and quenching on positive and negative of glass evenly.
(4) The glass after tempering and quenching, forms compressed stress in surface, so when the glasses under external force, it can counteract the surface stress firstly, so as to improve the bearing capacity and improve vitreous tensile strength.
|High Temperature Fan For Metallurgical Factory|