Cyclone Dust Collector Working Principle:the dusty gas from the inlet by centrifugal fan enter to dust collector; air flow makes rotational motion; upper and lower spiral airflow split into twin twist worm movement; the dust separate strongly in the twin twist worm boundary;
coarser dust particles move to the outer wall by centrifugal force, and drop to dust collector bottom with external rotating.
|High Temperature Fans for Dust Collecting|
|Wear Resistant ID Fan|
Cyclone Dust Collector Advantages:(1) No moving parts inside the cyclone dust collector, and easy maintenance;
(2) Convenient production and management;
(3) To deal with the same air volume, the cyclone dust collector has, smaller volume, simpler structure, lower price;
(4) As preliminary dust collector, the cyclone dust collector can be installed vertically, and easy to use;
(5) To deal with large air volume, more than one parallel installation is convenient, and the efficiency has not affected;
(6) The cyclone dust collector is resistant to 400 centigrade high temperature, if use special high temperature resistant material, it can tolerate higher temperature;
(7) If the cyclone dust collector have wear-resisting lining, it can be used to purify the flue gas containing abrasive dust;
(8) The dust collector can clean dust by dry method, so in favor of recycling valuable dust.
|Industrial Exhaust Fans|