Fan Frequency Inverter DefinitionFan frequency inverter is a special inverter in motor customized for all kinds of industrial fans and blowers. Adopting frequency conversion speed controlling motor to change the centrifugal fan speed, thus changes the fan air volume to meet the production requirements, and the most energy-saving operation consumption as well as the highest comprehensive benefits.
So frequency control of motor speed is the best scheme to realize centrifugal fan stepless speed regulation, and it also can easily form closed-loop control system to realize the constant pressure or constant flow.
|High Temperature Fan for Cement Rotary Kilns|
Fan Frequency Inverter Features1. Designing for industrial fans and blowers energy-saving control;
2. Built-in PID and advanced energy-saving software;
3. Energy-efficient, in general, power saving effect is between 20%~60%;
4. Automation control, easy management and security protection;
5. Prolong industrial fans and blowers service life;
6. Protect grid stability, reduce wear and failure rate;
7. Realize the soft start and brake function.
|Coupling Driving ID Fan for Cement Plant|